Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Since I was kid I was always finding ways to learn something new and be creative. My name is Ange Hendricks and I am a freelance Web Designer. I started studying code at a very young age. I started reading books, forums, and online tutorials where I gained most of my web design knowledge. I wanted to learn how to make things look and function exactly how I wanted them to. I am passionate about design and making things my very own. I furthered my education at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. I studied web design, interactive media, and graphic design. I am proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver. I am always looking for something new to learn and try. I have worked with clients in the entertainment business, real estate, interior design, and fashion. I run my own business called Create Design Company. We offer web services and also specialize in custom built computers. In my spare time I enjoy photography which I include in majority of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment