Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 6 EOC: Video Challenge Plan


I plan to do a mini biography for my video challenge. I want to display some of the work I already have done and incorporate sounds and music that represents me. I want to do a “City Girl”/modern theme. I want lounge type music or sound effects in the background. I want to display some of my skyline photography to go with “City Girl” theme. I want this video to advertise myself as a designer and just a web designer. I enjoy all aspects of art and I want to show that in this video. I want it to have club like/luxurious look and feel to it. I’m not sure if I want to include photos of myself but I want some type of slide show feel to it. I would also like to edit some of my photography in Photoshop to keep unity within the design of the whole video. I want people to like at this video and see nothing but “Ange” in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment